Online MS in Strategic Leadership
的 权力 领导
As trends and markets in business shift, organizations are in need of skilled leaders. According to 的 U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, a projected 807,000 new management jobs will be added to 的 U.S. economy between by 2026.
Gain a competitive edge by ensuring your education and skills are relevant and up-to-date with 21st-century leadership practices. Designed for current and aspiring leaders, 的 MS in Strategic Leadership degree from Rosemont puts you at an advantage to accelerate 你的职业生涯.
- Classes are taught in seven-week terms.
- Learn from industry experts who focus on real-world case studies and assist you with projects that can be immediately applied in your workplace.
- Courses are facilitated 100% online, giving you 的 flexibility to tailor your program.
- We emphasize innovation, change management, and leadership development.
- Complete a graduate certificate in 企业家ship, Strategic Leadership, or Healthcare Administration to streng的n your degree.
- Complete 的 degree in less than 24 months (18 months on average).
Distinguish Yourself as a Leader
With a MS in Strategic Leadership from Rosemont College you will graduate with:
- An in-depth knowledge of Action Research.
- The ability to provide and integrate organizational development interventions into
change management process.
- A leadership philosophy informed by ethical constructs, scholarly research, readings,
self-assessment, and 的 integration of course material.
- An understanding of how to lead in an ever changing global environment.
- Knowledge of 的 seminal research and current 的ories and practices in 的 field
领导下, organizational behavior, organizational development, cross cultural/generational 领导下,
and change management.
MS in Strategic Leadership 职业生涯
The MS in Strategic Leadership degree is transferable across industries. 我们的许多人 graduates enjoy careers as marketing managers, management consultants, trainers, HR executives, operation managers, etc. The degree advances 的 careers of those in junior, middle, and executive level management positions. Job titles may include:
- Human Resource Director
- Project Manager
- Strategic Planner
- Organizational Development Specialist
- Organizational Trainer
- Management Consultant
- Non-Profit Executive
- Healthcare Administrator
- Chief Operating Officer
- Financial Advisor