Adult Professional Studies
Online Accelerated Adult Programs
Rosemont offers programs designed for adults with some or no 先前大学学分s the opportunity to earn a degree. Our accelerated class schedules, prior learning assessment credit, and 100% online course options will help you succeed in the classroom and achieve 你的目标.
The decision to pursue an undergraduate degree as an adult, whether starting or completing it, isn’t always simple. There are full-time jobs, families, and so many other responsibilities 要考虑的. Rosemont’s Professional Studies undergraduate programs are designed to be flexible and convenient for your busy life.
Rosemont offers the following online accelerated undergraduate programs:
- BS 全球网络安全
- BS Business Administration
- BSBA in Business Communication
- BSBA in Leadership Studies
- BSBA in Organizational Development
- BS刑事司法 in Forensics
- BS刑事司法 in Homeland Security
- BS刑事司法 in Law Enforcement
- BS刑事司法 in Social Services
What are Adult Professional Studies?
The School of Graduate and Professional Studies offers accelerated programs designed for working adults at the undergraduate level. Designed to improve your opportunity for career enhancement and promotion, classes are taught by working professionals 在他们的领域. Class discussions center on real-world professional experiences. 应用 your coursework to your work immediately!
- Convenient Online Format: Courses are offered online and structured to allow you to complete coursework independently, when it’s convenient for you.
- 管理课程: Full-time accelerated students take two courses every seven weeks.
- 直接的投资回报: Classroom learning will come to life through case studies where you’ll be encouraged to use your own job as a learning lab—which has the added benefit of reinforcing your value to your current employer.
- Experienced, 支持ive 教师: Our faculty are experienced professionals. They are experts in what they teach, and have strong connections in their professional communities.
- 拓展你的世界: As busy adults it can be hard to expand your worldview. Rosemont attracts a diverse student body, which brings different experiences and knowledge to the classroom, providing a robust learning experience.
- 容易 & 免费申请: We believe a quality education should be affordable and attainable, and our application process reflects this commitment. 应用ing is easy, and free.
Maximizing Transfer Credits
More transfer credits = less time and cost to earn a Rosemont degree.
Our team is trained in working with adult learners to define how previous college, professional training, and life experiences can be mapped to Rosemont’s online degrees 和证书.
Rosemont大学 considers a variety of alternative forms of credit including, but 不限于:
- Previously earned college credit
- 军事 & law enforcement experience
- ACE评估培训 & 发展
- Professional experience, certifications, and training
Rosemont大学 will accept up to:
- 45 credits toward an associate degree
- 90 credits toward a bachelor’s degree
我们有 金融援助 and payment plans available. 的学生 先前大学学分, military credit, professional licenses or certificates, or several years of work experience may be able to translate this experience directly into college credit.